Safety & Precautions
Here are a few of our updated precautions to ensure your child is safe and healthy during school.
* Parent/Guardian helpers will be REQUIRED to wear a mask if they are not vaccinated. If Parent/Guardian does not want to wear a mask they will be asked to show proof of vaccination. If CDC guidelines change our school policy is subject to change.
* Parents/Guardians may decide whether or not their child will wear a mask.
* Children and Adults will be required to practice frequent hand washing.
* Hand washing will be the first thing all students will be participating in after entering school.
* We will be sanitizing more often to ensure we slow the spread of germs.